Care Worker Jobs in Leicester
Support / Care Workers
We are currently seeking Support / Care Workers to join our current established and expanding teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will support clients with all aspects of daily living, which will include personal care, respiratory care, therapies and medication administration.
- Provide support in social activities and interests.
- Accompany on hospital and other therapeutic appointments.
- Socialising and maintaining friendships and relationships.
- Increasing independence and autonomy.
- Supporting and enabling to identify and achieve goals.
- Assist with domestic duties including daily food preparation.
Applicants must have clear written and verbal communication skills, be friendly and upbeat with a great sense of humour.
Excellent people skills are a must, this combined with the ability to engage and encourage clients to thrive.
So, if you are looking for a new, rewarding career or a change in direction then now is the time to apply.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Excellent training delivered by our in-house qualified specialist nurse
- Guaranteed Shifts / Hrs (6 – 8 Hrs or 12 hour day Shifts and Waking Night shifts)
- Excellent rates of pay (Enhanced during Bank Holidays)
- Up to 5.6 Weeks Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Fully Funded DBS Application
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Free Uniform / Full PPE
- Free Company Mobile Phone
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free QCF Level 2 & 3 Qualification in Health & Social Care