City & County Care Services Ltd. (trading as Aspire UK) acknowledges the potential environmental impact our services may have on the environment.
- Comply with all environmental legislation, using codes of practice and guidance produced by regulatory bodies to assist where appropriate;
- Provide all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy, appropriate with their role;
- Continually look to make best use of technology to minimise the use of paper and reduce waste;
- Work towards developing an informal environmental management system based on legal requirements and in accordance with other health and safety and quality procedures;
- Strive to integrate environmental best practice into our business operations;
- Prevent pollution to the environment by ensuring that we appropriately co-ordinate business mileage so as to maximise fuel efficiency and prevent pollution;
- Minimise waste to landfill by reducing our waste generation and by segregating and recycling waste where economically and operationally feasible;
- Ensure that the environment is considered in the procurement of goods and services;
- Give appropriate consideration for the environment in the services we provide to our service users and other customers.